Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Power Restored!

Last night around 8pm the NB power was restored in the village. Friends up the road are still without power though. Hopefully their power will be up & running today.

 The power lines were cut last night & the remnants are left to be put away for the fire box.
Such a beautiful winter day today but snow is in the forecast for today.

I'm going to do a little summer dreaming with some rug hooking. lol I purchased this last year & thought I would have had it finished... no. So I started it this morning. I was unsure of the woman so i thought I would just jump in & do her. If I don't like it I can always pull it out... right Katie! lol

So thankful to have the power back. Thankful for you stopping by for this visit too!

Joke : What is always coming but never gets here?

Tomorrow! lol

Stay safe & warm.
Cynthia

1 comment:

  1. Yea, tomorrow never gets here. I've never seen tomorrow and i'm still waiting. lol... I'm glad you got your power back Cynthia. Can you believe February is arriving tomorrow, lol.

    Good luck with your new rug.

    Enjoy the return of electricity in your village.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete