Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Merry Mayhem Mystery Quilt-Case 135

 This is the Part one, the cut pieces have been waiting for today...

The fun began for me at 10am this morning as Part 2 was posted...

Part 3 is posted & put together.

Part 4 is complete...


Part 5, it's really starting to come together now!


The final Part 6, first putting the gingham sashing & corner stones in place...

Then the outer blue border, I see now why they said to 'really like' this fabric as it's seen throughout the quilt top.


This is the finished quilt top & as you can see it is just a lap quilt. It would look really good as a queen size quilt too! That's another quilt day...I've so many UFO's that will get completed first - one of my many New Year resolutions. lol Thanks for the use of your bed for my photo pics Nicholas. I like your Mr. Bean Teddy that your Grandma gave you years ago, nice to see you still have him.

Happy New Years to Everyone! This is going to be quite the year. I am excited for this year as so much has gone on last year & the best is yet to come!
 I love how life only moves forward.

1 comment:

  1. Your mystery quilt is lovely Cynthia. It didn't take you long to finish it.

    All the best for the new year.
    JB

    ReplyDelete