Monday, January 2, 2012

Mystery Oops!

Planet Patchwork does several mystery quilts via internet, usually on calendar events like New Year's, 4th of July, or Super Bowl Sunday's. I did this year's mystery of Chips 'n Strips lap quilt - oops the second row went awl, it looked great on the floor during the layout & got mixed up on the sewing. I just noticed it during the photo shoot & yes a little more was said than 'oh shoot'. Oh well, it is what it is. I'll use this pattern again, it was a fun & fast & now I have hind sight! I do remember reading - make sure the 6 1/2" strips are on the bottom & at the right side.

1 comment:

  1. I probably would not have picked the mixup if you didn't pointed it to me. It's amazing how we can see little errors in a photo on computer faster than just looking at the piece.

    When I work on a rug I take photos and look at them on the computer to see what needs changing.

    You make so many quilts, do you sell them? JB

    ReplyDelete