Friday, January 6, 2012

My Awe Moment

While having my coffee this morning I looked out the lounge window & had a WOW moment. The morning sky was so beautiful in it's soft shades of pink & blue. I ran for my camera & tried to capture what my eyes were seeing.
These are morning's that make it worth while getting up early, it's like a gift - seeing this present!
The large trees have no leaves left, giving way to view more of natures beauty. My awe moment. As I've uploaded these photos & wrote this...daylight is upon us & this beauty is gone, photos are all I have left. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow - thanks for sharing your "moment" with us!!! I love to wake early also and sit quietly watching the break of day, and I often feel the same way - just AWE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to savor the beautiful sunrise a little longer. Great photography. All our snow melted on New Year's Eve. We had slippery road but all the ice is gone now. Thanks for sharing these lovely photos. JB

    ReplyDelete