Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve 2010

It's New Year's Eve & just one week ago it was Christmas Eve & I was watching the Nativity Play with my grandchildren in it with my daughter & eldest grandson narrating the story. In less than one month I made the costumes of  both Mary's, Joseph, three magi's, 3 Shepard's, Gabriel, & eight angel wings...it was great to watch the children in their roles. That was just one week, I cannot believe how distant it feels now.  And now I have the freedom to make other creations. Tomorrow I'm going to participate in the Mystery Mayhem table topper, it's all done on line, fabric has been chosen, the cutting is all done . Now only one sleep away, waiting for the first instruction at 11am eastern time, ending at 3pm. Happy New Year 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment