Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hugs & Kisses - Block Five

Block five of the Hugs & Kisses quilt is now complete, I've started working on block 6 then realized....WOW this is going to be a lot of work. Still 7 more blocks to do for the center, then---14 swags, 4 corner swags, 20 flower cornerstones, 20 flower swag holders, all to be hand appliqued. Oh my! what was I thinking when I started this. It is said that quilting is made up of emotional choices & I wanted this for our 25th wedding anniversary, at this rate I'll be lucky to have it done for our 30th. Must stay focused to work more diligently on this project, daily picking it up & putting in a few stitches when the time permits. I am one to get side tracked on other projects. Sew much to done---sew little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment