Thursday, May 5, 2011

May Has Arrived

Yes it's a sideways photo...still cannot rotate my own photos. This too, is on the list to learn this month!
The calendar is another from the series I'm doing. I started the calendar series last July, however that is the only month I completed through the summer last year. Making me so far behind...I'm first!
Doing this month with the orange flower...I discovered I had only one orange button to embellish with & placed it center, I'll be on the look out for that colour now.
Connecting Threads, a site I often order from & right now has the 12 month calendar quilt pattern on sale for under $11...that's less than $1 a month, they are full size patterns too! if you order $50 your shipping is only $7 dollars...regardless of size or weight & it's worth it as fabric is very heavy when ordered in abundance...also the taxes/duty will be only 10% of your total purchase!!we pay 13%! that's a 3% savings with the purchases delivered right to your front door & with the gas prices this is a savings.
Do give the website a try www.connectingthreads.com & click on 'clearance ' on the top headings. These sales only last one week from Wednesday to Wednesday  weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment