Thursday, December 27, 2012

Planet Patchwork Mystery Quilt

It's that time of year again! A mystery quilt on line, what a way to end the year & play with your sewing buddies all over the country. Let's play Elizabeth of Escuminac! It will all start on January 1st 2013, however you need to have your fabric choice done & cutting instructions complete. Then the fun begins!!
The free sewing playtime is Merry Mayhem Mystery Quilt!
 This is the first time they are showing the colours that they will be using in the mystery quilt.

Mine will be in shades of cool blues. I'll post on January 1st after I'm done this mystery quilt called A Modern Twist. What a fun way to start the year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia, your mystery quilt is going to look beautiful. I love the pretty blue you chose. I was having computer woes since Christmas eve but got it fixed now. I couldn't leave comments and i was loosing my connection.

    It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I like to hear about all the different traditions of celebrating Christmas.

    Wishing you all a joyous and healthy new Year.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete