Sunday, September 11, 2011

Merry Mayhem Presents Case #13: Fold & Spindle

Saturday at 11am - 3pm was the mystery time for the pattern to be downloaded every hour on the hour.  When it was complete my Christmas colours turned out looking like a day at the apple orchard.  As the winds of Katia howled outside dropping the temp & throwing rain around, I stayed cozy inside the cottage warmed by my iron & waiting impatiently for the next part to be revealed. Fellow quilting girlfriend, Elizabeth in Escuminac,  played on the computer too, by making two! Fun time. I ended my day by having a Chinese dinner in Miramichi, a treat from my girlfriend Pat from Escuminac, my birthday is still happening :) stopping for strawberry yogourt ice cream & getting the last HP printer on sale at the Staples. A full fun day indeed!

1 comment: