Friday, May 6, 2011

Cobble Stones Quilt Top


This quilt project was one I did with my husband in mine. I had taken a workshop with Heather Stewart & what a wonderful teacher that woman is...if you ever get the opportunity to learn from her it is well worth it. Fast cutting & sewing techniques were taught. It did however take me a couple of years to stay focused enough to complete this queen size quilt.
There are 120 blocks & each block is constructed with 22 pieces to complete just one block. Assembly line, machine piecing piecing for hours & hours. I just loved the outcome of this quilt.
The photo views are from each end & as you can see I still have a few more blocks to complete this quilt top, then it's a no interruption time as I piece it together to complete the quilt! Yes another UFO done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment